Prof. Shi-Yao Zhu
Tenure Track: Yong Li and Xiang Gao
Postdoctoral fellows, students at the size about 10 persons.
Lamb shift in multi-atom systems
Role of counter rotating terms
Opto or Electro-mechanical Systems
Professor Jonathan P. Dowling
Professor and Hearne Chair of Theoretical Physics
Department of Physics & Astronomy, Louisiana State University
Professor M. Suhail Zubairy
Professor of Physics and Munnerlyn-Heep Chair in Quantum Optics
Institute for Quantum Studies, Texas A&M University
Max-Planck-Institute for Nuclear Physics, Heidelber
1. Z.H. Li, D.W. Wang, H. Zheng, Shi-Yao Zhu, and M.S. Zubairy, “Quantum interference due to energy shifts and its effect on the spontaneous emission”, Phys. Rev. A 81, 050501(R) (2010).
2. D.W. Wang, Z.H. Li, H. Zheng, and Shi-Yao Zhu, “Time evolution, Lamb shift, and emission spectra of spontaneous emission of two identical atoms”, Phys. Rev. A 81, 043819 (2010).
3. D.W. Wang, Z.H. Li, L.G. Wang, Shi-Yao Zhu, “Time evolution of the Lamb shift”, Opt. Lett. 35, 2861 (2010).
4. Yong Li, Lian-Ao Wu, and Z. D. Wang, "Fast ground-state cooling of mechanical resonators with time-dependent optical cavities," Phys. Rev. A 83, 043804 (2011).
1. Two positions of post-doctor fellow in the area of quantum optics and related fields. The salary from CNY8,000 to 20,000 depending on the quality of applicants
2. Tenure track assistant or associate professor.
Quantum Optics and New Material (III), Beijing, Aug 8-11, 2010
Quantum Optics and New Materials (IV), Beijing, Jan 26-29, 2011