Assistant Professor Li-Min Liu
Materials and Energy
- Professional Employment
- Research Interest
- Representative Publications
- 1. Doping high-surface-area mesoporous TiO2 microspheres with carbonate for visible light hydrogen production Author(s): Liu, Bin; Liu, Li-Min; Lang, Xiu-Feng; et al. Source: Energy & Environmental Science Volume: 7 Issue: 8 Pages: 2592-2597 Published: 2014.
- 2. Single-layer Group-IVB nitride halides as promising photocatalyst,Liu, Jian; Li, Xi-Bo; Wang, Da; et al. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2(19), 6755-6761, 2014.
- 3. Oxygen-doped boron nitride nanosheets with excellent performance in hydrogen storageLei, Weiwei; Zhang, Hui; Wu, Ying; et al. Nano Energy, 6(), 219-224, 2014.
- 4. Band-Gap States of TiO2(110): Major Contribution from Surface Defects Author(s): Mao, Xinchun; Lang, Xiufeng; Wang, Zhiqiang; et al. Source: Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters Volume: 4 Issue: 22 Pages: 3839-3844 Published: 2013
- 5. Enhanced Thermal Decomposition of Nitromethane on Functionalized Graphene Sheets: Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics Simulations Author(s): Liu, Li-Min; Car, Roberto; Selloni, Annabella; et al. Source: Journal of the American Chemical Society Volume: 134 Issue: 46 Pages: 19011-19016 Published: NOV 21 2012