Jianqiang You (Chair), Beijing Computational Science Research Center, China
Bei Zeng, University of Guelph, Canada
Changpu Sun, Beijing Computational Science Research Center, China
Ting Yu, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
Nan Zhao, Beijing Computational Science Research Center, China
Shiyao Zhu, Beijing Computational Science Research Center, China
QOQI3-PROGRAM & ABSTRACT
Please click to download Conference Program & Abstract below:
2. Send the photocopy of the Payment Receipt as attachments to QOQI3@csrc.ac.cn.
3. To qualify for student registration, the photocopy of the Student ID is required to be sent together with the Payment Receipt.
4. The acknowledgement of receipt will be replied by email after the Secretariat receives your registration. Please contact the Secretariat if no email confirmation within 10 days.
5. Different registration fees will be charged according to the time of registration (early and late), status of the participants and accompanying persons.
Before Nov 1, 2015 by Wire Transfer
RMB1300 or USD200
RMB1500 or USD240
RMB800 or USD120
RMB1000 or USD160
Registration fee contains:
Handbook of abstracts
All portions of the workshop program
Lunches, dinners and refreshments
Welcome reception or banquet
Methods of Payment
1. Bank Transfer(Deadline: November 1, 2015, personal expense for processing fee)
Bank Name: Bank of China, Beijing Qinghuayuan Sub-Branch (中国银行清华园支行)
SWIFT Code: BKCHCNBJ110
Bank Address: 1th floor Tower A, Chuangxin Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084
Account Name: Beijing Computational Science Research Center (北京计算科学研究中心)
Account Number: 320756023147
*Please make sure to indicate payment purpose of "QOQI3" plus your full name on the bank transfer.
2. On-Site Payment
Cash only (Cash payments in CNY/USD are acceptable).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by November 1, 2015. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
2. Cancellations received by November 1, 2015 will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
Participants who need documentation for visa application are kindly requested to register earlier for the documentation preparing and mailing.
The abstract-submission deadline is October 30, 2015. Please use the ABSTRACT TEMPLATE FORM to submit your abstract. If you have any questions or concerns (e.g., if your version of MS Word is unable to read the provided MS Word template), email to QOQI3@csrc.ac.cn, preferably well before the October 30 deadline.
QOQI3 will be held in Conference Hall, 1st Floor, CSRC Home-building.
Beijing Computational Science Research Center (CSRC)
Zhongguancun Software Park II, No. 10 Dongbeiwang West Road, Haidian District
Beijing 100094, China (北京市海淀区东北旺西路10号北京计算科学研究中心)
1) From Capital International Airport (首都国际机场): the cost is about 130 RMB (50mins).
2) From Beijing Railway Station (北京站): the cost is about 100 RMB (80 mins).
3) From Beijing West Railway Station (北京西站): the cost is about 70 RMB (60mins).
4) From Beijing South Railway Station (北京南站): the cost is about 105 RMB (90mins).
Please download the Address Notes, you can print it out and present it to the taxi driver.
Bus #205 (Software Park West Stop/软件园西区站)
Bus #333 (Hou Chang Cun East Station/后厂村东站)
Bus #963/982 (Dongbeiwan West North Station/东北旺西路北口站)
Take subway line 13 to station “SHANG DI (上地站)”, take exit A to catch Bus #205 to “Software Park West (软件园西区站)” stop. Enter the park and proceed toward in the north direction, CSRC will be to your right in 400 meters.
For domestic participants, please click: http://j.map.baidu.com/WLV80
* There will be a Daily Shuttle Bus from CSRC to these two hotels.
1. Holiday Inn Express Shangdi Beijing 北京上地智选假日酒店
Address: No. 33 Shangdi East Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100085, China北京市海淀区上地东路33号
Telephone: +86-10-82709999 / 400-830-2360
2. Hanting Hotel 汉庭酒店（北京上地环岛店）Domestic guests only
* The nearest Hotel
1. Yitel 和颐酒店（软件园5号路）
Address: ZPark Building 9, No. 8 West Dongbeiwang Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Other Hotels Nearby
1. Home Inn 如家酒店（北京上地店）
Address: No11 Shangdi Chuangye Road, Haidian District, Beijing 北京市海淀区上地创业路11号
Telephone: +86-010-62962299 / 400-820-3333
2. Super 8 Hotel 速8酒店 Domestic guests only
3. 7天连锁酒店 Domestic guests only
Visa & Travel
Visitors to China must have a valid passport and, in most cases, an appropriate Chinese visa. Please check at your earliest convenience with your local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General for details on visa application. It is advisable to apply for the visa at least two months ahead of the workshop.
In general, a Tourist Visa (L Visa) will suffice for you to attend our workshop; and you do not need any invitation letter for L-Visa application. However, in cases that a Business Visa (F Visa) is a must, you will need a letter of invitation issued from the Organizing Committee. If you need an official invitation letter or any further assistance on visa application, please contact Ms. Yuan GAO (+86-10-56981720; QOQI3@csrc.ac.cn ).
Click to view details of Chinese Embassies
China local time is ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) by 8:00 hours.
The Renminbi is the legal tender in the China. It is issued by the People's Bank of China. The official abbreviation of Renminbi is CNY, but also commonly abbreviated as RMB.
The electricity supply in China is 220 Volts and 50 Hz. Notebooks in 100-250 Volts can be accepted but some appliances requiring 110 Volts would need a voltage adapter. The electrical sockets require three (or two) round pin plugs.
Currency conversion is possible at airports and banks. International credit cards are accepted in some important and famous places, such as the International hotels, and department stores and shops, to which foreigners often visit.
Ms. Yuan GAO（高媛）
Beijing Computational Science Research Center